Devices that are built with us later fly on satellites through space. In order to be able to withstand the high loads reliably, they are tested with us according to the highest requirements. We are looking for support through the programming or extension of a production software, with the help of which products in the area of the test field are coordinated and monitored. The program is written in Java and is further developed modularly. The close proximity to the production ensures a high practical reference.
- Programming of small adjustments to the existing tracking tool with which the products are coordinated and monitored in the area of the test field
- Expansion of this production software
- Integration of delivery dates and calculation of milestones
- Programming a control to lock and release individual devices
- Improve software security
- Matriculated student in the field of Computer Science, Engineer Informatics, Business Informatics or comparable
- Experience with databases (e.g., MySQL, Oracle)
- Programming skills, e.g. Java, C of advantage
- Structured and independent operation
- High level of sense of responsibility and self-organization
- Very good German as well as good English language skills are required
Start: from now or winter semester 2017/18
Duration: 4 to 6 months
You are enrolled at a university and have to complete a compulsory internship according to the regulations of the study? Then you can experience the fascination of spaceflight up close and apply online now!