Tesat-Spacecom develops and produces systems and devices for satellite applications in Backnang. In the production area, the complex production steps and demanding, Automated test steps, numerous data are collected and evaluated in order to monitor and optimize the processes. For this purpose a modern software tool for the analysis and presentation of such data was introduced.
In order to be able to experimentally investigate the interactions of a loop heat pipe (LHP) with a radiator for a satellite mission, a measurement setup is to be developed. This design is designed to simulate the behavior of the radiator in the experiment and to measure the heat output of the LHP.
- Creation of concrete applications of the tool in the field of application
- Operate the tool to ensure a smooth process
- Matriculated student in the field of business informatics, business administration, information technology or comparable
- Basic knowledge in business intelligence tools
- Enjoy both theoretical and practical work
- Careful, independent and reliable operation
- Very good German as well as good English skills in spoken and written English
You will get a deep insight into modern production and testing facilities, but you will also be able to implement business-related aspects in a practically application-oriented manner.
Start: from now or winter semester 2017/18
Duration: 3 to 6 months
You are enrolled at a university and have to complete a compulsory internship according to the regulations of the study? Then you can experience the fascination of spaceflight up close and apply online now!