- Specification and responsibility of opt System and subsystem developments in the 2nd and 3rd generation "Laser Communication Terminals" (LCTs) focusing on the Opt subsystem
- Further development and new development of the Tesat LCT in the systems engineering team
- Assessment, feasibility and robustness
- Completed studies in the field of physics, communications engineering, electronics or comparable
- Knowledge of Zemax or ASAP
- Experience in optics (calculation and dimensioning of optics, optomechanics)
- Knowledge and experience in system engineering, optimal in the field of laser communication
- Experience in requirements management
- Analytic capability of thinking
- Good communication skills, customer orientation and organization
- Careful, independent and reliable operation, also under impression
- Fluent in English and good English skills in spoken and written English
What we offer
With us you can expect an exciting work environment with varied tasks. Do you appreciate the stability, the personal atmosphere and the short decision-making processes of a medium-sized company, but you would not want to forgo the safety and performance of a large corporation?
Then you can experience the fascination of space travel with us and apply online now!